1/13/12

This is what a disorganized mind looks like

I can't decide what to work on. So, it's all strewn across the sewing room floor.

I'm taking a couple of dresden plates to LD's today to work on while we watch The King's Speech. And, that's about the extent of my plans for the day. I made a pan of cornbread to go with our lunch.



This mess is really the result of the need for another baby quilt. So, I've started Bonnie's Story-time Stars

Because, you know, I don't really have enough going on, right?



Everybody have a great day. I'm off for my playdate. Lane

3 comments:

Michelle said...

God is smiling down on you today. Enjoy the day with your friend. I know SHE will.

mtquilter said...

Lane, I read your last post and you are the kind of friend I'd like to have. Just remember, getting close to someone is a lot like marriage, taking the bad with the good. It hurts and it's hard; those bad times, but so worth knowing them in whole scope of things. Cherish the time you have together.

qltmom9 said...

Praying STRENGTH for you as you bless your friend. I know you already have everything else it takes and you'll be giving your strength to her.

Lucy~