4/14/16

A day at the movies

There isn't much going on in the studio right now.  More DWR.  I need to order thread for a couple other things.  Big yawn. 

So, I thought I'd share a couple of videos that Rob made. 

First is the Georgetown Quilt show, Poppy Panache

That was a fun quilt show.  If you have 15 minutes, I can promise a good watch. 

And, the second one is a walk through my garden last weekend.  It's much shorter. 

He catches me walking around just looking and enjoying it.  Hunting for weeds, and wool gathering.

It's part of the pleasure of having a garden.

Everybody have a great Thursday.  I have the day off.  Today and tomorrow.  The diabetic cat has to go to the vet.  She had an infection and had to go to the emergency vet a couple weeks ago and this is our followup.  I suspect we will be back on insulin...or maybe not.  She's such a skittish eater and eating the special high protein food is what keeps her off the insulin.  But, we're likely going to be back on the regular vet visit routine for a while.  It's a good thing I like that cat.

Have a good day!  Lane

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

The garden video was a feast for my eyes! I live in the Boulder, CO area, and our dry climate doesn't support such lush vegetation. Your yard is beautiful! We also don't have much in the way of spring here - today will be another day with temps in the 70s, and our weekend forecast contains snow. Enjoy your days off and that lovely green of your garden!

jane said...

I love your garden!!! We have some pretty blooming going on but not such a lovely sight as that. I especially like the garden art that you have. Mine is still waiting to be put back out. We had the house painted last year and it all had to come down and in so it wouldn't get stomped or broken.

Donna said...

Beautiful yard and garden Lane!!!! Your yard is so lush and green and the landscaping looks professional! Thanks for the video! My mother loved to garden but unfortunately I didn't inherit the green thumb gene!!!! I can kill even silk plants!