8/23/13

Girls and clothes

So, I must have gotten lucky, or I did stuff right in the beginning, but instead of it getting harder to shop with Sydney, it’s getting easier.  There was not a negative comment spoken, nor a disagreement to be had, during our lunch or our shopping. 

We had planned to go three places, but we found everything we needed, including a “first day of school” outfit, which has to be really special, in the first store. 

So, I got really lucky and she got really lucky and I just had to come here and brag about it.  Everybody have a great Friday.  Lane

9 comments:

Marei said...

You definitely must be doing something right...at least for now. Enjoy it!!

lw said...

Congrats! We want photos of the back to school outfit.

Coloradolady said...

This made me smile....and smile again! I love it!

Elizabeth said...

I love it when a plan comes together. Yay!

xo -E

Megan said...

Well done that man! That's certainly a success to celebrate.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

qltmom9 said...

BRAVO!!!

Lucy~

Becky said...

Good job, both of you!

Kath said...

Phew!

Carla said...

Yahoo! Pictures? Please. ;o)