10/9/22

Short post

Just a short Sunday post.  There won't be time tomorrow.  I have an early flight out to a conference.  If you know me well, you know how much I hate that kind of thing.  We're supposed to "get to know one another" and try not to talk about work...but honestly, the only thing I have in common with these folks is the work.  I go, I smile, and I ask others about themselves.  People love to talk about themselves and I can usually run out the clock without having to talk about myself much.  And the food, as always, will be worth it all.  

I finished the little snowman.  I love how fast this went.  Two weekends and I had it all done.  And, there's a lot of detail I didn't realize would be there from the small pics I saw.  


Sometimes, when I'm feeling anxious, a quick project is just what it takes to keep me distracted and happy.    I like the way it came out and we're trying to figure out how to put it under a glass on a round table in the living room.  

I thought I'd share my travel snack box.  Some for the flight, some for the room, and some for when I'm sitting next to someone and feel guilty about eating in front of them.


Nobody wants me hangry on the plane.

Everybody have a great week.  Be safe, be strong and hopefully, we won't have armageddon before I get home.

Lane



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You’ll be fine. No doubt you’ll have humorous moments . Safe travels. Mary

Suzanne said...

Great idea to use a pencil case! I think I may borrow that idea. I use a plastic, hard-sided glasses case to carry 2 granola bars and 1 fruit layer bar (like a fruit leather but different dimensions) in my everyday bag for emergency hangry situations :) I like the pencil case for taking along a larger amount of snacks!