2/12/11

Red Plaid Shirt 3

The Red Plaid Shirt has a collar.

And, it has sleeve plackets and pleats.
And, now I have to go learn spanish. The kid's grades have fallen and it's time for some daddy help. I kept trying to help but she didn't want any part of it, so this weekend, we're having a crash course on the first three chapters of the book. I have 110 pages. She's focusing on just chapter 3 because she can retake the test on Monday, but she'll be reviewing the first two chapters soon.
Take care. I will be getting back to my sewing. I will, I will, I WILL.
Lane

3 comments:

Hazel said...

Lane it really does look great .

Unknown said...

Lane, the shirt is looking really nice.

Good luck on the Spanish. I used to be fluent in Spanish, mostly all of the potty mouth words!! I also can order many types of beer and food in Spanish! Don't know if that will help you out any!

lw said...

Well, the shirt parts are all looking good. I remember having to learn statistics so I could help my oldest daughter pass her college class so she could graduate. I still hate statistics.