5/23/11

I'm a guest blogger

I'm a guest blogger on Rocknquilts today. MaryAnn asked me if I'd blog and she's had such a good string of folks talking about quilting, so when she asked if I'd be a guest, I jumped on that.

It's not there yet, so if you get there early, check out some of her other Monday guests.

And, she's been a very busy quilter.

I'm doing my final packing, getting ready for the airport and that means packing this laptop. Everybody take care and I'll be back in a couple days.

Til then, keep quilting.

Lane

2 comments:

Becky said...

Safe travels, Lane!

Mary Ann said...

Hello Lane! You're guest blog post is now up at http://www.rocknquilts.blogspot.com! Thanks for your patience - the end of the school year and a new PT time at the local quilt shop has had me 'hoppin'!! Best wishes and safe travels! Mary Ann @ RocknQuilts