5/21/11

One seam short of a quilt top

It's like being one crayon short of a full box.

So, close. But, alas, I have to get on to weekend chores and leave this on the wall. This has gone together so fast. I can make a block and a separate small four patch in about 3 minutes. The sashing and cornerstones are sewn to the blocks so I didn't have to work with more long seams. Space is at a premium right now.



Okay, so I'm off to it. Have a great Saturday. I'll get back to my project this afternoon when it gets hot around here. Good rain last night so maybe that will keep it a bit cooler.

Lane

2 comments:

Crunchy Diva said...

what a great looking quilt. love seeing it hanging on the design wall.

Janet O. said...

The title of this post sounds like a way to refer to a quilter who is not quite all there--you know, like "one brick shy a load."
This looks like a fun, quick project. Was at my Mom's yesterday and she was making a VERY similar nine-patch. I had to blink a couple of times to realize you weren't making the same quilt.