9/4/12

Two more Jubilee blocks

Well, I managed to finish two more blocks. 

100_4261

I also managed to re-block the Christmas quilt for the show, this time, in an actual square. 

100_4262

But, I’m starting to suspect that this quilt isn’t actually square and that’s why I’m having so much trouble.  I think one side is longer than the other.  Too bad, too, but I did the best I could to square it and pin it down and now, it at least gives the illusion of squareness…although you can’t tell it in this picture because I can’t get a square on shot of it.

Anyway, all is right in the household.  People are happy.  Stress levels are reduced.  And, a new week begins with all the adventures that it will bring.

I’m not so worried about my outburst at work.  I have a tendency to grab onto things that are bad and make them much worse…that whole tempest in a teapot syndrome.  Whatever I’ve done, a few well placed apologies always sages hurt feelings. 

Be well and have a great Tuesday.  Seven days until I have to turn my quilts in to the show committee. 

Lane

2 comments:

Pauline said...

Beautiful jubilee blocks. I l♥ve the colors. They look perfect.
Just a question. Do you ever SLEEP?
Or, maybe you've found the secret of adding more hours to the 24 I'm allowed.

Carla said...

The jubilee blocks are really pretty. I like your square quilt too. I'm trying to square one up myself. I might actually start putting the binding on tonight if I'm lucky. Have a great day!