5/28/15

Baby quilt finish

Short post today. There is so much going on in our lives right now. I can hardly keep up.

Lots of stress, so it's nice to get the chance to show off something I did for someone else.



It's certainly not the most beautiful quilt ever made. But it's a nice enough baby quilt. Babies are so non-judgmental.

Okay, gonna go now because this crappy Google software is about to start me swearing. Jeez, it must have been built by a swarm of locusts because it is both a plague and a blight.

Lane





3 comments:

lw said...

The baby quilt looks sweet, soft and modern. It's different from the quilts you usually make. When you look back at the photos years from now, you'll wonder why you weren't more enthusiastic.

Anonymous said...

It kinda reminds me of lily-pads floating together in a pond. It also has a calming yet interesting flow about the pattern. The color hues blending have my vote.

Rebecca Grace said...

I love this apple core quilt, Lane. I agree with lw -- it has a nice modern feel, with the larger apple core pieces (versus what you'd see in a vintage apple core quilt) and you don't see this pattern on a large scale very often. Now I have to go back and read your previous posts to catch up on how you pieced this one, since I've been AWOL from the Internet doing physical therapy for my shoulder!