12/26/10

Twas the day after Christmas

And, all through the house, not a creature is stirring, except a quilter snatching a few extra minutes of sewing time before the house awakes.





I have one brown triangle sewn to all the threesies, but I kept losing count, cutting the triangles, so I gave up and just started sewing them on. When I sew all I have cut, I'll know how many more I need.

It's cold as ice here and I'm cuddled in two pair of handmade socks and a heavy sweater, but I'm looking out on a quiet world and enjoying the end of all the celebrating.

Rob's given me two different tear jerkers in a row, and the melancholy is a nice change from all the hype.

Take care and have a great Sunday. I'm going to sew all I can. The only thing I don't want to do is cook. And, I'm not much on eating right now, either.

Lane

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Lane, sounds like you are on track with RRCB. I'm pretty far behind, still working on the 600 hst's but this is a good day to catch up.

Hope you had a great day yesterday.

Gail :)

sewfunquilts said...

Glad you are enjoying your day.

Shay said...

Sewing sounds like the perfect remedy to all that ails you.

Im sick of the sight of ham myself.

Peter Lappin said...

Love that pink and green palette. Can't wait to see what it turns into!