12/2/09

Pink is the new green.

At least around our house it is. Yes, Becky, we do have the pink tree again. This is the tree in Sydney's bathroom. We found the pink tree at a garage sale and since pink was her favorite color, we had to have it. And, since it has pink lights, we had to have pink ornaments and a pink topper and pink garland. Now, I don't have a problem using pink as a cmas color. I love a nice dark rosy pink with an eggplant purple and gold for cmas (you'll see things in those colors in future posts), but I have to say that this level of pink is a little surprising when I walk past her bathroom at night when the lights are on.



So, that's more of how we celebrate the holidays. There's lots more to show you tho. Wait until tomorrow when I show off my vintage ornaments for Vintage Thingies Thursday. Have a great Weds and we'll see ya round the net. Lane

3 comments:

Virginia G said...

Awesome. My daughter would KILL for that tree. Pink and sparkly and Christmas? Heaven.

Becky said...

Love it! Love it! Love it! My 3 pink princesses would go nuts over it. I'll have to keep that idea in mind for the future! And I have to comment on the fact that since I remember her tree from las year......you and I have been cyber-buds for a year!! My life is richer for having found you, Lane. Cyber-friends are valuable!

Vesuviusmama said...

Glad to see the pink tree again. That gave me such a chuckle last year!