3/21/10

Just another Sunday

1. File taxes.

check!

2. Download music for everyone's mp3 players.

check!

3. Finish the cushions for the chairs out front.

check!



Okay, so they don't look like much now, but just wait until they're sat upon a few times and get a sag in the middle. Then, they'll look awful comfy.

4. Grocery shop and make casseroles for the week so the wee bairns don't starve.
check!

5. Map out my route for my Minneapolis quilt "shop hop tour" on Tuesday.
check, check and double check! 8 stores that take me from the airport to St Cloud. That sounds awful fun. And, I only printed directions from one to the next, so I can't skip or I won't get to the hotel. (mwaahaaahaaaa!)

6. Nap.
check and check!

7. Iron and pack.
Okay, don't really wanna do that. What's next on the list?

7. Add final border to the house quilt BOM I started last year and finished assembling yesterday.
Ahh, now that sounds much more interesting.

7. Change the aquarium water, water all the plants and then iron and pack.
And, we're back to that again, huh?

Have a great rest of your weekend. I'd better get up and pick a number 7. Lane


post script: I picked the last number 7. And, then I added the borders to the quilt. So, you'll have some eye candy tomorrow. Lane

7 comments:

Shirley said...

You've done that already Lane? Holy cow! I... uh, I got dressed.. check. Made a sandwich, check. That's about it.

oldbatt said...

You sure did get a lot done already! I hope you enjoy your trip to MN - I didn't know you were doing the whole tour but you will love Grubers in St. Cloud and I hope that you are stopping in Rogers (I think it's Timeless Treasures) as it's right off the interstate and fabulous! Best, Lisa

Unknown said...

I love the blue colors that you chose for the seat cushions. I am wanting to do my patio in blues and yellows. I am envious that you are going on a quilt tour! Wow, that must be great. Is there another reason you will be in MN? Sounds like a lot of fun. Can't wait to see a photo of your house quilt.

Hope you get to relax a little!!

Elizabeth said...

Are you sure there is only one of you? That is a LONG list of detailed tasks. Very productive! Have fun at Shop Hop!

Quiltluver said...

File taxes, ughhh, I don't need a reminder of that undone chore. Seems like all I got done today was some downloading of audio books and a few blocks cut for my quilt.

Sounds like you are going to have a lot of fun in MN. Can't wait for pictures.

Becky said...

Safe travels! I can't wait to see what neat things you find on your quilt tour!!

Shay said...

Enjoy your shop hop tour. The cushions look lovely. I'm envious of those chairs!