1. File taxes.
2. Download music for everyone's mp3 players.
3. Finish the cushions for the chairs out front.
Okay, so they don't look like much now, but just wait until they're sat upon a few times and get a sag in the middle. Then, they'll look awful comfy.
4. Grocery shop and make casseroles for the week so the wee bairns don't starve.
5. Map out my route for my Minneapolis quilt "shop hop tour" on Tuesday.
check, check and double check! 8 stores that take me from the airport to St Cloud. That sounds awful fun. And, I only printed directions from one to the next, so I can't skip or I won't get to the hotel. (mwaahaaahaaaa!)
check and check!
7. Iron and pack.
Okay, don't really wanna do that. What's next on the list?
7. Add final border to the house quilt BOM I started last year and finished assembling yesterday.
Ahh, now that sounds much more interesting.
7. Change the aquarium water, water all the plants and then iron and pack.
And, we're back to that again, huh?
Have a great rest of your weekend. I'd better get up and pick a number 7. Lane
post script: I picked the last number 7. And, then I added the borders to the quilt. So, you'll have some eye candy tomorrow. Lane